What is Kinesiology?
Kinesiology is a non invasive energetic healing science. Utilising a combination of ancient, eastern science and western advances in health to balance the body. The effective results come from the way kinesiologists work with the body and its innate natural healing intelligence to restore neurological and physiological function. Through this modality, profound changes may be experienced emotionally, mentally and physically, increasing a person’s health and wellbeing. Kinesiology falls under the natural medicine health banner and is performed by educated and trained health professionals.
Kinesiology uses muscle monitoring to look at imbalances in the body and determine what strengthens and what weakens the body. Your body has within it an electrical network or a grid. When something impacts the electrical system that isn’t enhancing your health your muscles will react negatively. When physical pressure is applied to your muscles in this state they are unable to hold their strength and will cause your body to overload and weaken.
However, when physical pressure is applied and your body is impacted positively, the grid remains strong, balanced and capable of functioning at full capacity.
The human body is incredible, it knows exactly what it needs to do in order to heal itself. Kinesiology works with your body’s natural functions to create alignment and connections that allow your body to do what it does best and naturally heal.
How does it work?
It is the scientific study of human movement. Kinesiology testing is a Biofeedback way of communicating with the body via muscle testing. Kinesiologists use gentle applied pressure to a muscle to find out where imbalances and stressors are within the body and how to rebalance them. This is the process of muscle testing and it’s how we identify what is causing stress to your body and subsequently how to rebalance and realign.
Kinesiology is a holistic approach to health. Supporting the mind, body and spirit to utilise its own natural energy and achieve overall healing and wellness. Your body knows exactly how to heal itself and with the support of your Kinesiologist you can help your body work most efficiently.
What are the benefits?
To delve deeper let’s talk about what the benefits are. Utilising kinesiology helps you to RELEASE the Stress, RESET your body, And RESTORE peace within.
Kinesiology has an abundance of positive impacts on the human body including:
- Helping your body restore balance (homeostasis)
- Helps release stress and anxiety
- Helps process shock and trauma
- Releases emotional triggers or reactions
- Helps you become proactive rather than reactive
- Releases negative emotional effects of depression, guilt, anger, phobias, addictions
- Can help locate the cause of physical symptoms
- Helps with social interaction and relationship problems
- Assists with learning difficulties and concentration
- Assists with motivation and life direction
- Helps clear the cause of procrastination
- Restores clarity, focus, awareness
- Assists with feeling stuck or disconnected
- Aligns your energy with your goals
- Empowers you to make conscious decisions
- Enhances self-awareness
- It helps you feel better
We only have one body to live our lives in. We deserve to have it operating at its peak.
- Kinesiologists DO help align your body with your wishes.
- Kinesiologists DO focus on supporting the body as a whole.
- Kinesiology DO support the body by enhancing its natural healing processes.
- Kinesiologists DO address physical imbalances causing pain and discomfort.
- Kinesiologists DO address emotional imbalances causing stress and mental disturbances.
- Kinesiologists DO address nutritional imbalances causing digestive issues.
- Kinesiologists DO address biochemical imbalances.
- Kinesiologists DO NOT treat or diagnose any medical conditions.
- Kinesiologists DO NOT treat named diseases, it works with the body as a whole system.
- Kinesiologists DO NOT prescribe medications.